Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Sewage Capitol Of America


Dardanelle, Arkansas

........................................................................

T shirts are now in and available in sizes from Medium, Large & XL (Black with White lettering)



.....................................................................

My name is Tony Lamb and I live in a world of S***


OR How the Mean Ole Grench STOLE My Christmas

I am a disabled Viet Nam era Veteran

on a fixed income.




On about Aug. 2nd, 2013
I noticed a small leak around my toilet bowel in my basement.
I went to the hardware store to get a wax ring to seal it myself.
While I was gone it leaked A LOT.
I called my insurance comapny they asked me to call a water restoration company locally.
And River Valley Restoration Services 900 W. “E” St. Russellville 479-747-3567 did a great job, vacuumed up all the water and set blowers around the basmement, in the mean time I called Millard Plumbing to snake out my sewer line, thinking I had a clogged sewer line. Millard Plumbing ran a 125 ft. snake down my sewer line and then told me it was the City of Dardanelle's main sewer line NOT my sewer line that was blocked.
About 5 hours later I discovered I had another flood of raw sewage in my basement, again I called River Valley Restoration Services again to come out at Midnight Saturday night (into Sunday AM) to vacuum up (and again) more than 1000 gallons of raw sewage from my basement that is over 3” of standing raw sewage in my basement. The walls, counters, shower stall, drywall everything but the studs in the walls had to be removed. River Valley Restoration Services re-built my whole basement thinking my insurance would pay the bill. But my insurance had a cap of $10,000 for flood damage and that was what they paid, but that left me owing $8,900 and NO WAY to pay it. I asked an attorney about suing the City of Dardanelle and was told it would cost me about $6,000 and that I would NOT be able to sue for attorneys fees or court costs. So I would have to spend $6,000 to get $8,900, (that I could not do).


I had a city of Dardanelle sewer worker (Don L.) that came to my home and he admitted it was the city’s fault and the city’s responsibility for their main line backing up sewage into my home. I petitioned the Dardanelle City Council with all my documentation and they admitted it was their fault but they would NOT pay. In a vote with the city council every single council member voted NOT TO PAY for the damages to my home.
So the ONLY recourse is to apply pressure on Mayor Carolyn McGee and/or the City Council you can reach them at: 479-229-4500 or write them at: City of Dardanelle, Mayor Carolyn McGee, 116 N. Front St. Dardanelle AR 72834
I am not seeking punitive damages and NOT even the full bill, ONLY the part my insurance company would not pay, $8,900 I am NOT trying to make anything on this I ONLY want the city to pay for their fair share of the damages they did to my home.
I have already increased my flood damage coverage to $20,000 and I offered to seal off all my basement drains, but the City didn’t care. (THEY DON’T CARE)
Please help me make them pay their share of the damages to my home, because I can not.
(All donations will go to my new Liberty Bank account, legal fund or to pay the $8,900 bill that is owed).
PLEASE Call or write Mayor Carolyn Mcgee 479-229-4500 and ask her to pay her fair share for the damages they did to my home.



And ask them to be fair with me (Tony Lamb) I am not seeking punitive damages etc. and my home owners insurance paid the first $10,000 of the total bill all I ask is for the city of Dardanelle to pay for their damages to my home that is left to pay $8,900
(If the City of Dardanelle flooded your home with sewer water and did thousands of dollars in damages and you had no insurance you would ask the city to pay for the damages to your home. That's all I am asking is to be treated fairly.

Also their has been some question about me being in a wheelchair picketing, I am NOT wheelchair bound I can walk short distances though sometimes with much difficulty and some days not so much. And I also have much difficulty standing long periods of time. So I can walk into Walmart yes, but to walk around Walmart can be a real pain, literally. So NO I am not wheelchair bound, I only use one (or a riding cart) if I have to walk or stand a lot.



........................................................

GET READY FOR A NEW SALES TAX IN DARDANELLE
Without asking for YOUR opinion
I was in the City Council meeting where they voted on raising the City of Dardanelle taxes to pay for a new jail. In typical fashion with out asking any ones opinion or if we could afford it OR NOT, the city council voted and every single one of the Dardanelle City Council voted in favor of raising the City taxes by 2 cents, not to much right? (Except for ONE person voted against it.) But then they further asked for a 1/2 penny raise to fund the maintenance for the new jail. Now I understand that will make our TOTAL tax 11 cents on the dollar. NOW one of the reasons I moved here from California was the high taxes. Yes I was born in Arkansas but my ex and my kids live in Calif. So at the time I was living in Oroville California and our tax there was 9.5 cents on the dollar.
I have a great idea lets build a Disney Land here in Dardanelle and to do it we will ONLY have to raise the sales taxes to 59 cents on the dollar. Hey come on Dardanelle we can afford that for a world class entertainment center, you bet ya.
I am NOT saying we do not need a new jail but 7 million dollars? And the never ceasing increase in our taxes, it's got to stop somewhere, where, where do we, where to YOU draw the line and say, NO MORE TAXES!
Dardanelle has a lot of fixed income residents, does not have any big industry, what THESE carrier politicians fail to realize is when you raise taxes, you are literally taking FOOD out of some peoples mouths, and for others it's a question of weather they can keep electricity or not, or heat and cool their homes. Does the City Council CARE at all? - Apparently NOT!!!

PLEASE - Contact the City of Dardanelle Council by email or write to them you will find their email address and mailing address below. STOP being the silent majority and start speaking up for YOUR RIGHTS as Citizens and that is for fair and just representation and to have your voice heard and to be considered in any decisions the city council makes for it's citizens. THANK YOU - NOW IS THE TIME TO SPEAK UP... or be stuck with a 11 cents sales tax, or will it be 12 cents, 16 cents, 20 cents who knows where it will stop, the sky is the limit.




........................................................



"T" Shirts are now In Stock


Shirt reads: 
How the Grench Stole my Chritmas
(LOGO)
www.
sewagecapitolofamerica
               .blogspot.com
(Sewage Capitol of America)
         Dardanelle AR


"T" shirts XL size "How the Grench Stole My Christmas" are $12.99 plus $3.00 S&H click the link below to order an Extra Large Black with White lettering only. 


"T" shirts Large size "How the Grench Stole My Christmas" are $12.99 plus $3.00 S&H click the link below to order a Large Black shirt with White lettering only. 

"T" shirts Medium size "How the Grench Stole My Christmas" are $12.99 plus $3.00 S&H click the link below to order a Medium Black shirt with White lettering only. 

************************************************************
LATEST NEWS:
(Nov. 25th.) I was out in freezing rain from 9 AM until 2 PM I had my Army cold weather helmet liner to keep my head warm but for my legs, feet and ankles it was another story. My feet in tennis shoes ended up feeling like two big blocks of ice and my ankles felt the same way wearing thin socks. All that evening I felt like I could NOT get my feet warm. And my feet, legs and ankles were swollen and very red. Also I have come down with a cold or flu as now I am runnng a low grade feaver, headache, coughing, runny nose etc. So I will not be out picketing unil I am better. I still desperately need your support and hope you will check the web site often and contact me via email etc. Thank You for your prayers and support!

I met a retired plumber who stated that for years the homes boarding on North 5th, 6th and 7th streets have had issues with sewage back up into homes due to the citys main sewer line is OLD and in need of being replaced and is poorly OR never maintained until their is a complaint. He said this section of sewer line should have been replaced years ago but as long as the city doesn't have to pay for the damages (they cause) their is NO RUSH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an adult and I pay for MY mistakes, I expect the City of Dardanelle to do the same! I don't expect the City of Dardanelle to dump their mistake onto me and then expect me to pay for their damages and repairs.
**********************************************************************

NOTE:
IF YOU HAVE HAD A SEWAGE BACK UP INTO YOUR HOME, DOING DAMAGE AND IT WAS THE CITY'S FAULT OR IF YOU SMELL STRONG SEWAGE SMELLS COMING FROM A FIELD NEAR YOUR HOME PLEASE CONTACT ME AS I AM TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER A CLASS ACTION SUIT and I am also putting together a Petition for the city of Dardanelle to clean out their sewers IF you would like to sign my petition please call, email or write - also Please tell me about your problem and leave contact information at: drbuzzsaw@yahoo.com
Or call me and/or leave message at 479-365-3027
or write me at: Tony Lamb, PO Box 41, Dardanelle, AR 72834


I made the news, check it out at the link below:

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/veteran-protests-for-dardanelle-sewage-coverage/d/story/bkCXRGuuFEadSoqgm2e5VA

(Remember these names next election and vote them out of office)

Mayor Carolyn McGee 116 N. 6th St. Dardanelle AR 72834 ph. 479-229-4500
Email: cmcgee@dardanelle.com

City Council
Kenny George 479-229-4554

Bruce McConnell 479-229-2650 Email: bmcconnell@suddenlink.net

Julia Ann Taylor 479-229-4157 Email: juliataylor@suddenlink.net

Scott Moore 479-495-9778 Email: scottmoore.ycso@gmail.com


Kenneth Taylor 479-229-4022 Email: juntay@hotmail.com

Linda Thompson 479-229-4881 Email: lindat193@gmail.com

.................................................................

CITY OF DARDANELLE ARKANSAS: THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A DISABLED VETERAN

Any and all donations will go to my legal fund OR to pay towards the $8,900 bill. The account is in the name Roberta Lamb she is my wife and my banker, hope you understand.



Drop me a note at:
drbuzzsaw@yahoo.com

IF YOU ENJOY FREEDOM  -  THANK A VETRAN, THEY PAID FOR IT




SEE OUR OTHER PRODUCTS BELOW:

How to Install a Small to Mid size Solar Power Generation System& be GRID FREE
Live well on 12 volts using Solar Panels/Wind Generator, ($7.99 this product is PDF on CD)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181284035550&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


How to Install a Small to Mid size Solar Power Generation System& be GRID FREE
Live well on 12 volts using Solar Panels/Wind Generator, (this is $4.99 and is printed out on paper)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181276746211&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


How to Install a Micro size solar powered generation system reduce Grid Power Supplement Grid Power
with 12 volt Renewable power, (this item is $4.99 and is printed out on paper and mailed to you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181276974011&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


Aquaponics on a budget, how to build, what to grow vegetables & fish We even show you how to use solar power, to power it. (This product is $3.99 and is printed and mailed to you)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aquaponics-on-a-budget-how-to-build-what-to-grow-vegetables-fish-/181271200374?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a349b0276


How to build a 6 gallon, 12/24 volt, plastic pail water heater FREE hot water
FREE HOT WATER for bathing, dishes, cleaning what ever. (This product is $3.99 and is printed and mailed to you)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181271300581&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


Build your own 12 volt Evaporative (Swamp) Cooler for your home stepbystep plans Got my summer power bill down to $67 How much you pay? (This product is $4.99 and is printed and mailed to you)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181271709072&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


How to Build, A Simple and Easy 300/400 watt Pedal Power exercise bike pedal exercise and produce power at the same time WOW. (This product is $3.99 and is printed and mailed to you)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181271716646&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


How to Build A TABLE TOP - BIG BERKEY WATER FILTER for the cost of the filters A $400 Table Top Big Berkey water filter for CHEAP. (This product is $3.99 and is printed and mailed to you)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181271880402&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


How the Grench Stole My Christmas a Medium black T shirt with logo in white print
“Sewage Capitol Of America” Dardanelle AR” (T shirt is $12.99 + $3.00 S&H)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181278989253&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


How the Grench Stole My Christmas a Large Black T shirt with logo in white print
“Sewage Capitol Of America” Dardanelle AR” (T shirt is $12.99 + $3.00 S&H)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181278983263&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


How the Grench Stole My Christmas a XL Black T shirt with logo in white print
“Sewage Capitol Of America” Dardanelle AR” (T shirt is $12.99 + $3.00 S&H)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181278954850&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


………………………………………………………………………

I Plan To Survive, 198 pages on CD, PDF format, How to survive at home against almost everything Mother Nature can throw at you. (This item is on CD only in a PDF format and cost $14.99)


HOW TO TURN YOUR HOME INTO A SURVIVAL SHELTER


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181273658901&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


FREE this product includes all these products listed below, PLUS How to build the Mother Earth News Waste Oil Heater for FREE as an added bonus


FREE - How to Build A TABLE TOP - BIG BERKEY WATER FILTER for the cost of the filters A $400 Table Top Big Berkey water filter for CHEAP


FREE - How to Build, A Simple and Easy 300/400 watt Pedal Power exercise bike pedal exercise and produce power at the same time WOW


FREE - Build your own 12 volt Evaporative (Swamp) Cooler for your home stepbystep plans Got my summer power bill down to $67 How much you pay?


FREE - How to build a 6 gallon, 12/24 volt, plastic pail water heater FREE hot water FREE HOT WATER for bathing, dishes, cleaning what ever


FREE - Aquaponics on a budget, how to build, what to grow vegetables & fish We even show you how to use solar power, to power it.


FREE - How to Install a Small to Mid size Solar Power Generation System& be GRID FREE Live well on 12 volts using Solar Panels/Wind Generator


Click link below to see ad for "I PLAN TO SURVIVE"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181273658901&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


SEO Services & ToolsSubmit Express




























No comments:

Post a Comment